Monday, December 30, 2013

Here's To Kissing 2013 Good-Bye

I'm ready to put 2013 to bed........it wasn't a "bad year"
I definitely ENDED better than it started.
Here's hoping 2014 is going to a KICK ASS kinda year.

I'm planning on putting a HUGE ASS list of "To Dos" for 2014.

Immediately, we are going to be planning the Mc's Big Ass Bash to celebrate this monumental summer.
We have a college graduation, a high school graduation, 3 birthdays, and our 25th wedding anniversary.
We are planning a BIG ASS party.....location yet to be determined.
More than likely, we're going to head to St. Charles so we can invite family and old friends
Here's hoping our new friends will come...........

But........it could be we take over CoMO or Jeff or maybe even one of the parks here in Fulton and demand y'all just haul ass to us.......we're working on  this yet.

Date:  TBA

Anyway........I feel like there's a SIZZLE in the air....of good things to come. Here's to kissing 2013 goodbye and welcoming a HOT new year!!


Here's a little tribute......don't feel like listening, lyrics below!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGb5IweiYG8


"Fever"

Never know how much I love you, never know how much I care
When you put your arms around me, I get a fever that's so hard to bear
You give me fever - when you kiss me, fever when you hold me tight
Fever - in the the morning, fever all through the night.
Sun lights up the daytime, moon lights up the night
I light up when you call my name, and you know I'm gonna treat you right
You give me fever - when you kiss me, fever when you hold me tight
Fever - in the the morning, fever all through the night.

Everybody's got the fever, that is something you all know
Fever isn't such a new thing, fever started long ago.
Romeo loved Juliet, Juliet she felt the same
When he put his arms around her, he said "Julie baby you're my flame"
Thou givest fever, when we kisseth, fever with thy flaming youth
Fever - I'm afire, fever yea I burn forsooth.
Captain Smith and Pocahontas had a very mad affair
When her Daddy tried to kill him, she said "Daddy-O don't you dare"
Give me fever - with his kisses, fever when he holds me tight
Fever - I'm his Missus, Oh daddy won't you treat him right.

Now you've listened to my story, here's the point I have made:
Chicks were born to give you fever, be it Fahrenheit or Centigrade
They give you fever - when you kiss them, fever if you live and learn
Fever - till you sizzle, what a lovely way to burn.
What a lovely way to burn.
What a lovely way to burn.

No comments:

Post a Comment